CONSULTANCY TO DEVELOP the sadc regional response strategy on rehabilitation of sexual and gender based violance (sgbv) perpetrators
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
SELECTION OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT
Reference Number: SADC/3/5/2/263
Procurement entity: Southern African Development Community (SADC) Secretariat
Location: SADC Secretariat, Western Commercial Road (near Lobatse and Siboni Roads), CBD Plot 54385, Private Bag 0095, Gaborone, BOTSWANA.
- This Invitation to Bid follows the General Procurement Notice that appeared on SADC Secretariat website May 2022.
- The SADC Secretariat herewith invites individual consultants to submit CVs and financial proposals for the following contract: “CONSULTANCY TO DEVELOP THE SADC REGIONAL RESPONSE STRATEGY ON REHABILITATION OF SEXUAL AND GENDER BASED VIOLANCE (SGBV) PERPETRATORS.” More details on the scope of the contract(s) are provided in the Bidding Documents which can be downloaded, free of charge, from the following website: www.sadc.int
The procurement method used for this contract is Expression of Interest – Individual Consultancy as defined in the SADC Secretariat Guidelines for Procurement and Grants, edition August 2021 available at the following website: www.sadc.int
- The Invitation to Bid is open to individual consultants who satisfy the eligibility and qualification requirements stated in the Bidding Documents
- The date and time of submission of the Bids at the address indicated in the Bidding Documents is 7th October 2022 at or before 15:00 hours local Botswana time. Proposals received after this time and date, or submitted otherwise than indicated in the Bidding Documents shall not be considered.
All notifications concerning this procurement process, including: modification of the Bidding Documents, results of the evaluation or cancellation notices, will be published on the following website www.sadc.int and will also be communicated directly to the bidders.
- Interested individual consultants may seek clarification or/and additional information concerning this contract, only in writing and by latest 26th September 2022 by 15:00 hours local Botswana time, from the following contact points
Attention: Mr. Thomas Chabwera
Address: SADC Secretariat
Plot No. 54385, New CBD
Private Bag 0095
Telephone: +267 395 1863
Responses to requests for clarifications will be posted on the SADC website by 29th September 2022, by midnight.
- Description of the assignment: “CONSULTANCY TO DEVELOP THE SADC REGIONAL RESPONSE STRATEGY ON REHABILITATION OF SEXUAL AND GENDER BASED VIOLANCE (SGBV) PERPETRATORS”.
Ag. Senior Officer – Procurement
16th September, 2022