Please find enclosed for your consideration an invitation for one thematic consultancy for the GIZ Transboundary Water Management project in SADC to undertake an Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and Climate Impact Assessment (CIA) Study for the Lomahasha (Swaziland) and Namaacha (Mozambique) Cross Border Water Supply Project" to be conducted during the fourth quarter 2016. The main aim of the study is to review the initial EIA/CIA assessment and prepare the final EIA/CIA reports.
We are interested to receive your bid documents.
Thank you for your consideration.
- invitation to bid LomNam EIA, Aug 2016.pdf
- PT_invitation to bid LomNam EIA, Aug 2016.pdf
- Annex 1 - ToR LomNam EIA-CIA_final_v1.pdf
- PT_Annex 1 ToR LomNam EIA-CIA_final_v1.pdf
- Annex 2 - General Terms of Contract (Local).pdf
- Annex 3 - technical assessment grid_EIA, CIA in MOZ, SW _v1.xlsx
- Annex 4 - Financial Offer --- blank - - LomNam EIA.xls
- LomNam EIA Tender Notice No 1_020916.pdf