REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS (RFQ)
REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS TITLE:
PROVISION OF TRAINING ON LEAD AND TECHNICAL ASSESSING TECHNIQUES BASED ON ISO/IEC 17025:2005
NUMBER OF LOTS: 1
RE: REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF TRAINING ON LEAD AND TECHNICAL ASSESSING TECHNIQUES BASED ON ISO/IEC 17025:2005
1. We kindly request you to submit your quotation for the provision of training on lead and technical assessing techniques based on iso/iec 17025:2005as detailed in Annex 1 of this RFQ.
The purpose of this assignment is to support the implementation of the regional trade agenda (KRA2) by facilitating the training of accreditation lead and technical assessors who may be required to undertake assessments on behalf of SADC Accreditation Service (SADCAS), the regional multi-economy accreditation body
The minimum technical requirements for the services are attached as Annex 1 to this RFQ.
2. You must quote for all quantities indicated in this RFQ for your quote to be considered responsive. You can only send one quotation for these services.
3. Your quotation, in the required format (See Annex 2 to this RFQ), should be submitted in a sealed envelope, addressed to:
TRAINING ON LEAD AND TECHNICAL ASSESSING TECHNIQUES BASED ON ISO/IEC 17025:2005
Head – Procurement unit
Plot 54385 CBD
and be dropped in the Tender Box situated at the reception of the above address.
4. The deadline for submission of your quotation, to the address indicated in Paragraph 3 is: 15th July 2014; 14:30 pm.
5. Quotations by Fax or E-mail are acceptable.
6. The CV of the proposed Trainer(s) must be submited. The CV must clearly demonstrate relevant qualifications and skills, a proven track record of experience in application of the ISO/IEC 17025 standard, experience gained as a lead or technical assessor, an understanding of the roles of inspection, testing, certification and accreditation within the SQAM environment of SADC and, in particular recognized training experience based on ISO/IEC 17025.
7. Your quotation should be submitted as per the following instructions, and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Standard Purchase Order for SADC which is available on request.
(i) PRICES: The prices should be quoted in the local currency, including all duties attached to the sale of the services (such as VAT, customs duties, etc).
(ii) EVALUATION AND AWARD OF PURCHASE ORDER: Quotations determined to be administrative (see Paragraph 2,3,4,5 and 6 ) and technically compliant to the requirements will be evaluated by comparison of their prices per lot (defined as above). The award will be made to the bidder offering an administratively and technically compliant quotation at the lowest total price.
(iv) VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: Your quotation should be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of deadline for submission of quotation indicated in Paragraph 4 above.
8. The services are expected to be delivered at the address indicated below within 14 daysfrom the signature of the Purchase Order.
9. Additional information and clarifications can be requested in writing, no later than 5 working days prior to deadline indicated in the paragraph 4 above, from:
- RFQ - Training for REIS - Lead Assessors.docx
- SADC Responses to Requests for Clarification 09.07.2014.pdf
- SADC Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase Order.pdf
ANNEXES: (in attached RFQ document)
ANNEX 1: Technical Specifications
ANNEX 2: Quotation Form
Name: Ted Peter Luka
Title: Procurement Officer
Date: 08 July 2014