REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS (RFQ)
Reference Number: SADC/ADMIN/HYDROBOIL/2014
Contract Title: SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF ZIP HYDRO-BOILS
Number of Lots: 1
- SADC Secretariat is inviting you to submit a quote for the supply of the following equipment:
|1||10 litre Zip Hydroboil||1|
|2||15 litre Zip Hydroboil||1|
The minimum technical requirements for these goods are attached as Annex 1 to this RFQ.
A Site Visit has been scheduled for 10:00 hours, Friday 25 July 2014 at the SADC Headquarters in the new CBD in room DGP26
- To be considered responsive, you must quote for all quantities indicated in a Lot.
- You can send only one quotation for these goods but are allowed to quote for all lots.
- Your quotation, in the required format (See Annex 2 to this RFQ), should be addressed and submitted to:
“SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF HYDROBOILS”
Secretary to the Tender Committee
Plot 54385 CBD
Private Bag 0095
Attention: Ted Peter Luka
- The deadline for submission of your quotation, to the address indicated in Paragraph 4 is: 30 July 2014; 14:30 pm local time.
- Quotations by Fax or E-mail are acceptable.
- Your quotation should be accompanied by adequate technical documentation and catalogue(s) and other printed material or pertinent information for each item quoted, including names and addresses of firms providing service facilities in the country.
Bidders shall complete the Technical Compliance forms in Annex 3: Technical Forms to confirm the compliance of the equipment offered to the Technical specifications. Failure to comply with this requirement (i.e. failure to complete these forms), will result in a rejection of the submission.
- Your quotation should be submitted as per the following instructions and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Standard Purchase Order for SADC which is available on request.
(i) PRICES: The prices should be quoted in the local currency, including all duties attached to the sale of the goods (such as VAT, customs duties, etc) and transport to the final destination (the SADC Secretariat).
(ii) EVALUATION AND AWARD OF PURCHASE ORDER: Quotations determined to be administrative (see Paragraph 2,3,4,5,6 and 7) and technical compliant to the requirements will be evaluated by comparison of their prices per lot (defined as above). The award will be made to the bidder offering an administrative and technically compliant quotation at the lowest total price for each lot.
(iii) VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: Your quotation should be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of deadline for submission of quotations indicated in Paragraph 5 above.
- The goods are expected to be delivered at the address indicated above within 14 daysfrom the signature of the Purchase Order.
- Additional request for information and clarifications can be made no later than 2 working days prior to deadline indicated in the paragraph 5 above, from:
ANNEXES (in attachment):
ANNEX 1: Technical Specifications
ANNEX 2: Quotation Form
ANNEX 3: Technical Compliance Form
Name: Ted Peter Luka
Title: Procurement Officer
Date: 17 April 2014