SHARED WATERCOURSES SUPPORT PROJECT FOR THE BUZI, RUVUMA AND SAVE RIVER BASINS
Title Of Works To Be Procured : CONSTRUCTION/REHABILITATION OF BIKITA CONSOLIDATED GARDENS
Project Implementing Agency (PIA) : ZINWA-SAVE : MUTARE
Project ID Number: P-Z1EA0-003
Tender ref :CBMP: DVR/BKT 01; 02; 03.
(1) This Specific Procurement Notice (SPN) follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in Development Business Issue dated February 28, 2006.
(2) The Southern African Development Community (SADC) Secretariat have received a grant from the African Development Fund in various currencies towards the cost of the SADC Shared Water-Courses Support Project (SWCSP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of the grant to cover eligible payments under the contracts for the ZINWA-SAVE Project Implementing Agency (PIA).
(3) The SADC Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the following attached detailed specifications:
Table 1: BIKITA CONSOLIDATED GARDENS
Construction of Pumpstation, Pumpline and Rehabilitation of 2X50m3 Brick Reservoirs & Infield Canal Network and Fencing at Maboke-Bikita Communal lands.
Construction of Pumpstation,pumping main 125m3 Reinforced Brick Reservoir & infield Canal Netwok and Fencing at Matezva Dam - Bikita Communal lands.
Construction of Pick up weir,Pumpstation;Pipeline;125m3 Reinforced Brick Reservoir & Infield Canal Network and Fencing at Mungezi Village 1 - Bikita Communal Lands.
(4) Further information may be obtained from ZINWA-SAVE Project Implementing Agency: Contact person being T.Murinye, 7 Park Road, P.O.Box 210, MUTARE. Phone: 02060926; e-mail: email@example.com copied to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(5) Tender documents are obtainable from the above stated address for a non-refundable fee of USD25.00.
(6) Bids shall be directed to the Catchment Manager, ZINWA-SAVE Catchment Office, No. 7 Park Road, P.O.Box 210, MUTARE and delivered to the same address: Room S9 on or before 1400hrs Wednesday 29th May 2013 (Zimbabwe local time).
(7) Bids submitted shall be clearly marked the Title of Works; Reference Number and packaged separately by LOT.
(8) Bids shall be opened in the presence of bidders representatives who choose to attend at the ZINWA-SAVE Project Office: Room S9 at 7 Park Road, MUTARE on Wednesday 29th May 2013 at 1400hrs Zimbabwe local time.
(9) Bidders are required to attach valid certified copies of: (i) Tax Clearance Certificate and (ii) Company Registration Certificates to support their bids.