SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Request for Services Title:
Consultancy assignment to undertake finalisation of the report on assessment of cost barriers to access to higher education and student mobility in the SADC Region.
Maximum contract budget:
1. The SADC Secretariat is inviting Individual Consultants to submit Expressions of Interest for the: Consultancy assignment to undertake finalisation of the report on assessment of cost barriers to access to higher education and student mobility in the SADC Region.
2. More details on the scope of the contract(s) are provided in the detailed Request for Expression of Interest which can be downloaded, free of charge, from the SADC website: www.sadc.int.
The procurement method used for this contract is Selection of Individual Consultants as defined in the SADC Secretariat Procurement Policy and Guidelines available on the SADC website.
3. The Request for Expression of Interest is open to all Individual Consultants who satisfy the eligibility and qualification requirements stated in the detailed Request for Expression of Interest.
4. The date and time of submission of the Expressions of Interests at the address indicated in the detailed Request for Expression of Interest is 8th March 2013, at 14:30 hours. Proposals received after this time and date, or submitted otherwise than indicated in the detailed Request for Expression of Interest shall not be considered and shall be returned unopened.
All notifications concerning this procurement process, including: modification of the detailed Request for Expression of Interest results of the evaluation or cancellation notices, will be published on the SADC website and will also be communicated directly to the bidders.
5. Interested Individual Consultants may seek clarification or/and additional information concerning this contract, only in writing and by latest 3rd March 2013, from the following contact points:
Procuring entity: The SADC Secretariat
Contact person: Lomthandazo Mavimbela
Fax: +2673972848 or +2673181070