SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
Single Framework Contract for the Provision of Event Management Services to the SADC Secretariat
INVITATION TO PREQUALIFICATION
|Reference Number:||SADC/FWC/ EVENTMGT/03/2015|
|Procurement entity:||SADC SECRETARIAT|
|Number and titles of lots:||1|
|Location:||SADC Secretariat, Western Commercial Road (near Lobatse and Siboni Roads), CBD Plot 54385,Private Bag 0095, Gaborone, BOTSWANA|
|Maximum contract budget:||EURO 2,900,000|
1. The SADC Secretariat is looking to engage the services of a reputable firm/consortium to provide events management services for one of its donor supported programmes (the Regional Economic Integration Support Programme (REIS)). The Secretariat wishes to enter into a single framework contract with service provider(s) for a minimum period of 12 months (with a possible extension).
2. The activities of the REIS Programme are regionally based and staff and Member State’s representatives need to travel accordingly. Event management services, as referred to in this TOR, applies to:
- facilitating all movements or journeys of SADC/REIS staff and Member State’s representatives from one place to another for official business purposes, both international and domestic. This travel includes both air and ground transport;
- logistical support with the management of REIS sponsored events such as meetings, conferences and workshops.
3. The prequalification documents can be downloaded below.
4. The indicative budget for this single framework contract is Euro 2.9 million.
5. The deadline for submission of expressions of interest is 21 October 2015.
6. The Invitation to Prequalification is open to all companies/firms which satisfy the eligibility and qualification requirements stated in Section III of the Prequalification document.