REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS (RFQ)
Reference Number: SADC/PROMO/01/2014
Request for Quotations Title: PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS
Number of Lots: 8
- SADC Secretariat is inviting your company to submit a quotation for the Supply and Delivery of Various Promotional Items.
|Lot N°||Item N°||Project||Description||Qty|
|1. Badges||a.||PRU||SADC Lapel Badges||1000|
|2. Shirts & Caps||a.||
|a.||Cl.Change||2 Gb USB||100|
|b.||REIS||2 Gb USB||700|
|c.||PRU||Business Card holder||50|
|d.||PRU||4 Gb USB.||50|
|5. Banners||a.||REIS||Pull Up Banner Overall message||9|
|b.||Cl. Change||Vinyl banner||1|
|c.||Cl. Change||‘Tempo’ Cloth banner||6|
|d.||Cl. Change||Pull-up banner||2|
|b.||REIS||Wall Calendars 2015||855|
|7. Bags & Folders||a.||Cl. Change||Conference bags||100|
|c.||PRU||‘Latitude’ Trolley bag||100|
|8. Others||a.||REIS||Desktop pen set with clock||160|
|c.||REIS||Business card holders||115|
|d.||PRU||Business card holders||50|
2. You can only send one quotation for this requirement.
3. Your quotation, in the required format (See Annex 2 to this RFQ), should be submitted in a sealed envelope , addressed to:
Head – Procurement Unit
Plot 54385 CBD
and be dropped in the Tender Box situated at the reception of the above address.
4. The deadline for submission of your quotation, to the address indicated in Paragraph 3 is: 28 February 2014; 14:30 pm.
5. Quotations by Fax or E-mail are not acceptable.
6. Your quotation should be submitted as per the following instructions, and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Standard Purchase Order for SADC which is available on request.
(i) PRICES: The prices should be quoted in the local currency, including all duties attached to the sale of the goods (such as VAT, customs duties, etc) and transport to the final destination.
(ii) EVALUATION AND AWARD OF PURCHASE ORDER: Quotations determined to be administrative (see Paragraph 2,3,4,5 and 6 ) and technically compliant to the requirements will be evaluated by comparison of their prices per lot (defined as above). The award will be made to the bidder offering an administratively and technically compliant quotation at the lowest total price for each lot separately.
Bidders can indicate a discount to be applied when more than one lot is awarded to them.
The discounts should be indicated for award values of:
- 1/3 or more of the total bid price but less than 2/3
- 2/3 or more of the total bid value.
(iv) VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: Your quotation should be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of deadline for submission of quotation indicated in Paragraph 4 above.
8. The goods are expected to be delivered at the address indicated below within 21 days from the signature of the Purchase Order.
9. Additional information and clarifications can be requested in writing, no later than 5 working days prior to deadline indicated in the paragraph 4 above, from:
Procuring entity: SADC Secretariat
Contact person: Mr Ted Luka