REQUEST FOR BIDS (RFB)
Reference Number: PRU/01/2020
RFB Title: PROVISION OF SOUND SYSTEM SERVICES
Contract Title: PROVISION OF SOUND SYSTEM SERVICES
- The SADC Secretariat is inviting suitable and qualified companies to submit bids for provision of Sound System services.
2. Your submission, in the required format (See Annex 2 to this RFQ), should be addressed and submitted in a sealed envelope, marked as follows;
PROVISION OF SOUND SYSTEM SERVICES
The Head of Procurement
Plot 54385 CBD
Private Bag 0095
Attention: Mr. Purpose Chifani
3. The deadline for submission of your quotations, to the address above is Thursday 30th January 2020, 15:00hours local time.
4. All quotations should be dropped in the Tender Box at the Reception and quotations by E-mail or fax will NOT be accepted.
5. Your quotation(s) should be submitted as per the following instructions, and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Standard Purchase Order.:
i. PRICES: The prices should be quoted CIP (as per Incoterms 2010) in the local currency, including all duties attached to the sale (such as VAT, customs duties, etc.) and transport to the final destination.
ii. EVALUATION AND AWARD OF PURCHASE ORDER: Quotations determined to be administratively (see Paragraph 2, 4, 5 and 6) and technically compliant to the requirements will be evaluated by comparison of their prices (defined as above). The award will be made to the bidder offering an administrative and technical compliant quotation at the lowest evaluated total price.
iii. VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: Your quotation should be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of submission of quotation indicated in Paragraph 4 above.
iv. DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED: Current Tax Clearance Certificate, PPADB Certificate, Banking Details, Trading Licence and Certificate of Incorporation.
6. The items are expected to be delivered at the address indicated in the Paragraph 3 above within 3 calendar days from the signature of the Purchase Order/Contract. The terms and conditions of the Purchase Order are available on request prior to submission of quotations.
7 Additional request for information and clarifications can be made, no later than 5 days prior to deadline indicated in the paragraph 4 above, from:
Procuring entity: SADC Secretariat
Contact person: Mr. Purpose Chifani
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org
ANNEX 1: Technical Specifications
ANNEX 2: Bid Form
Purpose Chifani MCIPS
20th January 2020