TENDER FOR THE HIRING OF MOTOR VEHICLES
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Bid No. SADC/SEOM/3/5/6/2
Date: 26th August 2015.
- The Southern African Community (SADC) has set aside funds for the Electoral Observer Missions during the financial year 2015/16. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the funds will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for Hiring of Light Commercial Motor Vehicles in Tanzania
- The SADC Secretariat now invites sealed tenders from eligible bidders for provision of motor vehicles (Unlimited Mileage) for the Tanzania Elections as listed hereunder:-
TENDER NO Lot Description Unit Quantity SADC/SEOM/3/5/6/2 1 4x4 Motor Vehicles Twin Cab or its equivalent No 34 2 30 Seater Buses No 2 15-18 Seater minibus No 2 3 Executive SUV four wheel Drive No 2
- Bidding will be conducted through the Local Restricted bidding procedures specified in the SADC Procurement Policy, August 2011.
- Bidders may bid for one or more Lots. For a lot to be considered responsive, bidders must quote for all items and quantities specified the lot.
- A complete set of Bidding Document(s) may be downloaded on the SADC Website; https://www.sadc.int/opportunities/procurement/.
- Interested Bidders may obtain further information in writing from the Head of the Procurement Unit, SADC Headquarters, Private Bag 0095, Fax +267 3972848 / 3181070, Gaborone, Botswana, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, copy to email@example.com at the latest 5 working days before the deadline of submission of the bids.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid securing declaration in the format provided in the bidding documents.
- All bids in one original plus three (3) copies, properly filled and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address below:
Southern African Development Community (SADC) Secretariat
CBD Plot 54385
Private Bag 0095
at or before 14th September 2015,15:00 hrs local time. Bids will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the opening at the SADC Secretariat HQ.
- Late bids, portion of bids, electronic bids, and bids not received, bids not opened and not read out in public at the bid opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
Snowden Mmadi MCIPS
Head – Procurement Unit