REQUEST FOR CONSULTING SERVICES
Reference Number: SADC/SHD&SP/BROCHURE/2016
Request for Services Tile: DEVELOPMENT OF A PROJECT BROCHURE
Lot Number: 1
1. The SADC Secretariat is inviting to submit your Technical and Financial proposal for the following services “Development of a Project Brochure: “Strengthening Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting Systems for Orphans, Vulnerable Children and Youth in SADC”
The Terms of Reference defining the minimum technical requirements for these services are attached as Annex 1 to this RFCS.
2. The maximum budget for this Purchase Order is US $10,000. Proposals exceeding this budget will not be accepted.
3. Your proposal must be presented as per Standard Proposal Forms attached as Annex 2 to this RFCS in English language and be accompanied by copies of all the indicated supporting documents. If the supporting documents are not in English, these shall be accompanied by a certified translation into English.
4. Your proposal should be addressed and submitted to:
The Head of Procurement
and be dropped at the reception of the above address.
5. The deadline for submission of your proposal, to the addressed indicated in Paragraph 4 is: 25th November 2016
6. Proposal submitted by Fax or E-mail are not acceptable.
7. The Technical Proposal will be evaluated against the following criteria.
|Criteria||Maximum points allocated|
|Organization and Methodology||50 points|
|Qualification of Experts||50 points|
The number of points to be given under each evaluation sub criteria for qualifications of Experts are:
|Sub criteria||Percentage from total number of points allocated to the criteria|
|(i) General qualifications||30%|
|(ii) Adequacy for the project||50%|
|(iii) Experience in region||20%|
8. Your proposal should be submitted as per the following instructions, and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions
(i) PRICES: The financial proposal shall be inclusive of all expenses deemed necessary by the Contractor for the performance of the Contract and must any of the following taxes in Procuring Entity country: value added tax and social charges or/and income taxes on non resident Personnel’s fees and benefits.
(ii) EVALUATION AND AWARD OF PURCHASE ORDER: Proposals determined to be administrative and technical compliant to the requirement will be evaluated by comparison of their prices. A proposal is considered compliant to the requirements if: fulfils the formal requirements (see Paragraphs 2,3,4,5 and 6 above), has received minimum 80 points for the technical proposal, and the financial proposal does not exceed the maximum available budget for the Purchase Order. The award will be made to the bidder offering the lowest total price among the administrative and technical compliant proposals.
(iii) VALIDITY OF THE PROPOSAL: Your proposal should be valid for a period of 90 days from the date for deadline for submission indicated in Paragraph 4 above.
9. The assignment is expected to commence at least 1 week from the signature of the Contract/Purchase Order.
10. Additional request for information and clarifications can be request, no later than 5 working days prior to deadline indicated in the paragraph 5 above, from:
Procuring entity: SADC Secretariat
Contact person: Mr Gift Mike Gwaza
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org copy to email@example.com
Office number; DGP 24, SADC HQRS
ANNEXES (in attached document):
ANNEX 1: Terms of Reference
ANNEX 2: Proposal Form
ANNEX 3: Standard Purchase Order/ Terms and Conditions
Name: Gift Mike Gwaza MCIPS
Title: Acting Head - Procurement Unit