- Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tradeis inviting Individual Consultants to submit their CV and Financial Proposal for the following services:
ESTABLISHMET OF THE INTERNATIONAL TRADE ADMINISTRATION AUTHORITY (ITAA)/NATIONAL TRADE REMEDY UNIT (NTRU)
The Terms of Reference defining the minimum technical requirements for these services are attached as Annex 1 to this Request for Expression of Interest.
2. Only Individual Consultants are eligible for this assignment provided that they fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
a) they are not bankrupt or being wound up, are having their affairs administered by the courts, have entered into arrangements with creditors, have suspended business activities, are being subject of proceedings concerning those matters, or are being in any similar situations arising from similar procedures provided for in the national legislation or regulations of the SADC member states;
b) they have not been convicted of offences concerning their professional conduct by a judgment which has the force of res judicata; (i.e. against which no appeal is possible);
c) they have not been declared guilty of grave professional misconduct proven by any means which Ministry can justify;
d) they have fulfilled obligations related to the payments of social security contributions or the payment of taxes in accordance with the legal provisions of the country in which they are established or with those countries where the contract is to be performed;
e) they have not been the subject of a judgment which has the force of res judicata for fraud, corruption, involvement in a criminal organisation or any other illegal activity detrimental to the Ministry’s financial interests; or
f) they are not being currently subject to an administrative penalty.
3. The maximum budget for this contract is €140,000 (One Hundred Forty Thousand euros) for expert service/consultants fees only. Proposals exceeding this budget will not be accepted.
4. Your Expression of Interest must be presented as per Standard Expression of Interest Forms attached as Annex 2 to this REOI, in the English language and be accompanied by copies of all the indicated supporting documents. If the supporting documents are not in English, these shall be accompanied by a certified translation into English.
5. Your proposal clearly marked “REFERENCE NUMBER:SWAZI/SADC/TRF/2017/2/03 – ESTABLISHMET OF THE INTERNATIONAL TRADE ADMINISTRATION AUTHORITY (ITAA)/NATIONAL TRADE REMEDY UNIT (NTRU)” in a sealed envelope, should be submitted in our tender box located at the following address:
Secretary to the Tender Committee
Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Trade
International Trade Department
Between DPMs Office and Swazi Bank
P. O. Box 451
Tel: +268 2404 5794
Fax: +268 2404 3833
Attn: Mr. Muntu M. Almeida
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Copy: Mrs. Nonhlanhla Ndlangamandla
The deadline for submission of your proposal, to the address indicated in Paragraph 5 above, is:
28th MARCH 2018 at 1600 hrs CAT
More details on the assignment are available on the below link: