REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
SELECTION OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANTS
REQUEST FOR SERVICES TITLE:
WCO TIME RELEASE STUDY DESIGNED AND STAFF TRAINED
PROCURING ENTITY: SEYCHELLES REVENUE COMMISSION
DATE OF ISSUE: 25th April 2019
1. The Seychelles Revenue Commissionis inviting Individual Consultants to submit their CV and Financial Proposal for the following services:
“TIME RELEASE STUDY AND STAFF TRAINED”
The Terms of Reference defining the minimum technical requirements for these services are attached as Annex 1 to this Request for Proposals.
2. Only Individual Consultants are eligible for this assignment provided that they fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
a) they are being bankrupt or wound up, are having their affairs administered by the courts, have entered into arrangements with creditors, have suspended business activities, are being subject of proceedings concerning those matters, or are being in any similar situations arising from a similar procedures provided for in the national legislation or regulations of the SADC member states;
b) they have been convicted of offences concerning their professional conduct by a judgment which haves the force of res judicata; (i.e. against which no appeal is possible);
c) they have been declared guilty of grave professional misconduct proven by any means which SADC Secretariat can justify;
d) they have not fulfilled obligations related to the payments of social security contributions or the payment of taxes in accordance with the legal provisions of the country in which they are established or with those countries where the contract is to be performed;
e) they have been the subject of a judgment which has the force of res judicata for fraud, corruption, involvement in a criminal organisation or any other illegal activity detrimental to the SADC Secretariat' financial interests; or
f) they are being currently subject to an administrative penalty.
3. The maximum budget for this contract is Euro € 110, 000 (One Hundred and Ten Thousand Euros).Proposals exceeding this budget will not be accepted.
4. Your Proposals must be presented as per Standard Request for Proposal Forms attached as Annex 2 to this RFP in English language and be accompanied by copies of all the indicated supporting documents. If the supporting documents are not in English, these shall be accompanied by a certified translation into English.
5. Your proposal clearly marked “SADC/TRF/PROJECT/SRC/05/19 - WCO TIME RELEASE STUDY DESIGNED AND STAFF TRAINED”. in a sealed envelope, should be submitted in our tender box located at the following address:
Secretary to the Tender Committee
MINISTRY OF FINANCE, TRADE, INVESTMENT AND ECONOMIC PLANNING
Francis Rachel Street
ATTENTION: CINDY CHANG-LENG
6. The deadline for submission of your proposal, to the addressed indicated in Paragraph 5 is: 23rd May 2019 @ 10:00 am local time
Late bids will be rejected
7. Proposal submitted by E-mail are acceptable by the sated date and time.
National Tender Board
8. Your CV will be evaluated against the following criteria.
Maximum points allocated
(i) Qualifications and Skills
(ii) General Experience
(iii) General Skills
(iv) Specific experience
Only proposals scoring 70 points and above shall proceed to financial evaluation stage.
9. You proposal should be submitted as per the following instructions, and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Standard Contract attached as Annex 3 to this RFP:
The financial proposal shall be inclusive of all expenses deemed necessary by the Individual Consultant for the performance of the contract.
(ii) EVALUATION AND AWARD OF THE CONTRACT:
Expressions of Interest determined to be formal and technical compliant to the requirement will be evaluated by comparison of their prices.
An Request for Proposal is considered compliant to the requirements if:
- it fulfils the formal requirements (see Paragraphs 2,3,4,5,6,7, 8 and 9 above),
- The financial proposal does not exceed the maximum available budget for the contract.
The award will be made to the applicant who obtained the highest technical score. Expressions of interest not obtaining a minimum score of 70% will be rejected.
(iii) VALIDITY OF THE Proposals:
Your Proposals should be valid for a period of 90 days from the date for deadline for submission indicated in Paragraph 6 above.
10. The assignment is expected to commence within 6 months from the signature of the contract.
11. Additional request for information and clarifications can be request, no later than 5 working days prior to deadline indicated in the paragraph 6 above, from:
Procuring entity: Seychelles Revenue Commission
Contact person: Flossy Payet and Cindy Chang-Leng Clair
ANNEX 1: Terms of Reference
ANNEX 2: Expression of Interest Forms
ANNEX 3: Standard Contract for Individual Consultants
Name: Cindy Chang Leng Clair
Title: TRF project manager