Reference Number: SADC/ICT/11/2019
Title: UPGRADE, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF SEBELE DATA CENTRE
Number of Lots: 1
1. SADC Secretariat is inviting registered companies to submit proposals for the upgrade, installation and commissioning of the SADC Sebele Data Centre.
Upgrade, Installation and Commissioning Of Sebele Data Centre
2. Bidders must bid for all items shown in the annex 1 below. Partial or incomplete bids
will not be considered.
3. Detailed specifications of the required items can be downloaded from the SADC Website https//www.sadc.int/opportunities/procurement
4. Bidders are required to submit Bids clearly marked “UPGRADE, INSTALLATION AND COMMISSIONING OF SEBELE DATA CENTRE” in a sealed envelope and MUST be dropped in the Tender Box at the following address. Your bids should be submitted in a sealed envelope, and addressed to:
Head Procurement Unit
Plot No. 54385
Central Business District
Private Bag 0095
Tel: +267 3951863
Deadline for submission is Monday, 18 February 2019 at 10.00hrs Botswana Time.
LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
5. Bids by Fax or E-mail are not acceptable.
6. Site survey is mandatory and will be carried out on 8th February 2019 at 10:00 (GMT+2). Any change of date and time will be communicated to bidders.
7. Bidders must provide proof of experience in Data Centre setup and installation and must be a Cisco Partner. Provide copies of Purchase Orders/Contracts.
8. Your quotation should be submitted as per the following instructions, and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Standard Purchase Order for SADC which is available on request.
(i) PRICES: The prices should be quoted in the local currency (Botswana Pula), including all duties attached to the sale of the goods (such as VAT, customs duties, etc.) and transport to the final destination.
(ii) EVALUATION AND AWARD OF PURCHASE ORDER: Quotations determined to be administrative (see Paragraph 2,3,4,5,6, 7 and 8) and technically compliant to the requirements will be evaluated by comparison of their prices per lot (defined as above). The award will be made to the bidder offering an administratively and technically compliant quotation at the lowest total price.
(iii) You are requested to provide valid and certified copies of
i Certificate of Incorporation,
ii Trading license,
iii Tax Clearance Certificates,
iv Banking Details.
(iv) VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: Your quotation should be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of deadline for submission of quotation indicated in Paragraph 4 above.
9. The goods are expected to be delivered at the address indicated below within a maximum period of 4-6 weeksfrom the signature of the Purchase Order. Specific delivery period must be indicated in your quotation.
Additional information and clarifications can be requested in writing, no later than 7 working days prior to deadline indicated in the paragraph 4 above, from:
Procuring entity: SADC Secretariat
Contact person: Mr Themba Lengoasa
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; cc: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
For/Head of Procurement
30 January 2019