PECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
INVITATION TO PREQUALIFICATION
Reference Number: SADC/3/5/2/100
Procurement entity: The Southern African Development Community (SADC) Secretariat:
The SADC Secretariat
Number and titles of lots: TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TO SADC SECRETARIAT ON RECRUITMENT SERVICES
Location: Gaborone, Botswana
Maximum contract budget: USD250.000.00
1. This INVITATION TO PREQUALIFICATION follows the General Procurement Notice that appeared on SADC Secretariat website: www.sadc.int in May 2019, DG-Market online: www.dgmarket.com of May 2019, UN Development Business online: www.devbusiness.com of May 2019.
2. The SADC Secretariat herewith invites companies/firms to submit Expressions of Interest for the following contract:
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TO SADC SECRETARIAT ON RECRUITMENT SERVICES- SADC/3/5/2/100
More details on the scope of the contract(s) provided in the Prequalification Document –which can be downloaded, free of charge, from the following website: www.sadc.int
3. The INVITATION TO PREQUALIFICATION is open to all companies/firms, which satisfy the eligibility and qualification requirements stated in the Prequalification Document.
4. The date and time of submission of the Expressions of Interests at the address indicated in the Prequalification Document is 2nd JUNE 2020, Time: 15:00 Hours local time. Proposals received after this time and date, or submitted otherwise than indicated in the Prequalification shall not be considered and shall be returned unopened.
All notifications concerning this procurement process, including: modification of the Prequalification Document, results of the evaluation or cancellation notices, will be published on the SADC Secretariat website: www.sadc.int.
5. Interested companies/firms may seek clarification or/and additional information concerning thiscontract, only in writing and by latest15th May 2020, Time: 16:00 Hours local time, from the following contact points:
Head of Unit - Procurement
CBD Plot 54385
Tel: +267 395 1863
Web site: www.sadc.int
6. Description of the assignment:
Short description of the assignment including more details on the scope of the contract is provided in the Prequalification Document – which can be downloaded, free of charge, from the SADC Secretariat website: www.sadc.int
The SADC Secretariat herewith invites companies/firms to submit Applications for prequalification for the following contract: TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TO SADC SECRETARIAT ON RECRUITMENT SERVICES REFERENCE NUMBER: SADC/3/5/2/100, which will include the following key experts (KE):
KE1 – Recruitment Team Leader
KE2 – Recruitment Manager
The intended start date is August 2020 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 36 Months from date of commencement.
In addition to the key experts, the service contract will also include a provision for short-term non-key expert services.
The procurement method used for this contract is Quality and Cost Based Selection as defined in the SADC Secretariat Guidelines on Procurement and Grants, January 2017 edition available on the Procurement documentation page of the SADC website.
The Invitation for Prequalification is open to all companies/firms, which satisfy the eligibility and qualification requirements stated in section III of the Prequalification document.