1. The Southern African Development Community- Regional Peace Training Centre(SADC-RPTC) has set aside funds for ICT Infrastructure Upgrade at the SADC-RPTC, Harare, Zimbabwe. More details on the below links:
2. The SADC-RPTC now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Contract for the Infrastructure Upgrade at the SADC-RPTC.
3. Interested bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of: The Buyer, SADC-RPTC, P/Bag 7735, Causeway, Harare, Zimbabwe, Tel: +263-4-338529, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Bidding documents are available for inspection and can be obtained free of charge from the SADC RPTC, Causeway, Harare.
The documents can also be downloaded from the Internet Website of the Southern African Development Community (SADC). The Website is www.sadc.int.
5 This procurement will be governed by the procurement provisions stipulated in the SADC Procurement Policy (August 2016) and Guidelines (January, 2017), also available on the SADC Website.
6. Bidders are required to submit one (01) original and three (03) copies of Bids clearly marked “Tender for the SADC-RPTC ICT Infrastructure Upgrade and MUST be dropped in the Tender Box at the following address:
- SADC RPTC ICT Infrastructure Upgrade
- P/Bag 7736,
on or before 10.00hrs Harare Time on Friday, 27 October, 2017.
7. Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of Ten Thousand United States Dollars (US$10,000)
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at 10.00 hrs Harare Time on 27 October 2017 in the Conference Room of the SADC_RPTC, Causeway, Harare, Zimbabwe. LATE BIDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED