SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
REVIEW OF SADC SECRETARIAT HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Reference Number: SADC/HR & A/01/2018
Procurement entity: SADC SECRETARIAT
Location: SADC Secretariat, Western Commercial Road (near Lobatse and Siboni Roads), CBD Plot 54385, Private Bag 0095, Gaborone, BOTSWANA.
- The Southern African Community (SADC) Secretariat has set aside funds for the operation of the Secretariat during the financial year 2018/19. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payments under the contract to engage a consulting firm to “Review the SADC Human Resources and Administration Policies and Procedures”.
- The SADC Secretariat now invites sealed proposals from eligible and reputable firms interested to bid for the Assignment
- The procurement method used for this contract is Negotiated Procedure as defined in the revised SADC Secretariat Procurement Policy and Guidelines available at the following website: www.sadc.int
- The RFP with Terms of reference and supporting Annexes can be obtained from the following link: RFP for engagement of consulting of consulting firm to review HR and Administration policies.pdf
- The closing time and date for submission of the proposals at the address indicated in the RFP document is Tuesday, 18th December 2018 at 16:00hrs local time Proposals received after this time and date, or submitted otherwise than indicated in the RFP Document shall not be considered and shall be returned unopened.
- The procurement opportunity is open to all firms which satisfy the eligibility and qualification requirements stated in the RFP
- All notifications concerning this procurement process, including: or cancellation notices, Requests for clarification and the respective responses will be published on the following website: www.sadc.int.
- Interested companies/firms may seek clarification or/and additional information concerning this Request for Proposal, only in writing (or by email) and by latest 14 working days before the submission deadline indicated in 5 above from the following contact points:
Mr. Gift Mike Gwaza, Head of Procurement
With a copy to:
Mrs. Rosalia Haufiku at firstname.lastname@example.org
and Mrs. Thato Kherehloa email@example.com