- 1. Tenders are hereby invited from suitably qualified consultants conduct a comprehensive functional analysis and job evaluation exercise that will review the organisational structure for the SADC Aviation Safety Organisation (SASO) to ensure its robustness to best support its business strategy, while taking into account significant developments affecting the aviation sector internationally, as well as to address various other important aspects that were not addressed during the development of the current organisational structure.
- Completed Tender Documents shall be delivered in a sealed envelope to:
Office of the Executive Director
Interim SADC Aviation Safety Organisation
Fifth Floor, Sibekelo Building
P.O. Box 7919
Tel: +268 24043851
- 3. The Consultant must demonstrate a proven record of competence and experience in the development of organisational structures, functional and competency analysis, organizational review and development; job evaluation systems; and human resources management. A Consultant with knowledge of the aviation industry and international organisations will be viewed as having an added advantage.
- 4. Please be guided by the Terms of reference in this Document in preparing your proposal.
- 5. Proposals must be submitted by close of business, Swaziland time, on 16th April 2018.
- 6. Your proposal must be expressed in English, and valid for a minimum period of 90 days.
- 7. In the course of preparing your Proposal, it shall remain your responsibility to ensure that it reaches the address above on or before the deadline. Proposals that are received by interim SADC Aviation Safety Organisation (iSASO) Secretariat after the deadline indicated above, for whatever reason, shall not be considered for evaluation.
- 8. Services proposed shall be reviewed and evaluated based on completeness and compliance of the Proposal and responsiveness with the requirements of the RFP and all other annexes providing details of iSASO requirements.
- 9. The Proposal that complies with all of the requirements, meets all the evaluation criteria and offers the best value for money shall be selected and awarded the contract. Any offer that does not meet the requirements shall be rejected.
- 10. Any discrepancy between the unit price and the total price shall be re-computed by iSASO, and the unit price shall prevail whereas the total price shall be corrected. If the Service Provider does not accept the final price based on iSASO’s re-computation and correction of errors, its Proposal will be rejected.
- 11. No price variation due to escalation, inflation, fluctuation in exchange rates, or any other market factors shall be accepted by iSASO after it has received the Proposal. At the time of Award of Contract, iSASO reserves the right to vary (increase or decrease) the quantity of services and/or goods, by up to a maximum twenty-five percent (25%) of the total offer, without any change in the unit price or other terms and conditions
- 12. Any Contract or Purchase Order that will be issued as a result of this RFP shall be subject to the General Terms and Conditions attached hereto. The mere act of submission of a Proposal implies that the Service Provider accepts without question the General Terms and Conditions of iSASO, herein attached as Annex 3.
- 13. Please be advised that iSASO is not bound to accept any Proposal, nor award a contract or Purchase Order, nor be responsible for any costs associated with a Service Providers preparation and submission of a Proposal, regardless of the outcome or the manner of conducting the selection process.
- 14. iSASO practices a zero tolerance on fraud and other proscribed practices, and is committed to preventing, identifying and addressing all such acts and practices against iSASO, as well as third parties involved in iSASO activities.
Thank you, we look forward to your proposal. More details below