To promote and protect public health by achieving rapid and sustainable access to safe, effective and affordable essential medicines of acceptable quality.
To increase access to quality, safe and effective medicines, vaccines, biologicals, and other health products in the Southern Africa Development Community by strengthening regulatory systems, increasing efficiency and enhancing transparency in the registration of these products.
1. To institutionalize use of medicine registration systems in SADC NMRAs;
2. To strengthen and expand areas of technical cooperation among Member States NMRAs;
3. To develop and implement a national and regional information management system (IMS) to facilitate decision making and sharing of knowledge among member states and stakeholders;
4. To increase functionality and effectiveness in medicine regulation in SADC Member States;
5. To facilitate capacity building of National Medicines Regulatory Agencies.
- Closing Date 5 JUNE 2017
- EOI Number EOISADC/17/4/4/5
- SADC CODE: MRHP -2017B
More details are available on the below links: