SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
PROCUREMENT OFCONSULTING SERVICES FOR PROFILING OF THE SADC REGIONAL AQUACULTURE VALUE CHAINS
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Reference Number: SADC/3/5/2/3-I
Procurement entity: SADC SECRETARIAT
Location: SADC Secretariat, Western Commercial Road (near Lobatse and Siboni Roads), CBD Plot 54385, Private Bag 0095, Gaborone, BOTSWANA.
- The Southern African Community (SADC) Secretariat has set aside funds for the operation of the Secretariat during the financial year 2018/19. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payments under the contract to engage a consulting firm to profile the SADC Regional Aquaculture Value Chains.
- The SADC Secretariat now invites sealed proposals from eligible and reputable firms interested to bid for the Assignment
- The procurement method used for this contract is Negotiated Procedure as defined in the revised SADC Secretariat Procurement Policy and Guidelines available at the following website: www.sadc.int
- The RFP with Terms of reference and supporting Annexes can be obtained from the following website: http://www.sadc.int/opportunities/procurement/open-procurement-opportunities/
- The closing time and date for submission of the proposals at the address indicated in the RFP document is Monday, 15th October 2018 at 16:00hrs local time Proposals received after this time and date, or submitted otherwise than indicated in the RFP Document shall not be considered and shall be returned unopened.
- The procurement opportunity is open to all firms which satisfy the eligibility and qualification requirements stated in the RFP
- All notifications concerning this procurement process, including: or cancellation notices, Requests for clarification and the respective responses will be published on the following website: www.sadc.int.
- Interested companies/firmsmay seek clarification or/and additional information concerning this Request for Proposal, only in writing (or by email) and by latest 14 working days before the submission deadline indicated in 5 above from the following contact points:
Mr. Gift Mike Gwaza, Head of Procurement
With a copy to:
Mr. Calicious Tutalife at email@example.com
and Dr Motseki Hlatshwayo at firstname.lastname@example.org