SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
ENGAGEMENT OF A RECRUITMENT FIRM TO PROVIDE
RECRUITMENT ASSISTANCE TO SADC SECRETARIAT ON HEADHUNTING OF A DIRECTOR INTERNAL AUDIT AND RISK MANAGEMENT
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Reference Number: SADC/3/5/2/37
Procurement entity: SADC SECRETARIAT
Number and titles of lots: 1
Location: SADC Secretariat, Western Commercial Road (near Lobatse and Siboni Roads), CBD Plot 54385, Private Bag 0095, Gaborone, BOTSWANA.
1. The Southern African Community (SADC) Secretariat has set aside funds for the operation of the Secretariat during the financial year 2019/20. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payments under the Consultancy contract to provide recruitment assistance to the SADC Secretariat on head hunting of the Internal Audit and Risk Management Director.
2. The SADC Secretariat now invites sealed proposals from eligible and reputable firms interested to bid for the Assignment
3. The selection method used for this contract is Quality and Cost Based Selection under the Negotiated Procedure as defined in the revised SADC Secretariat Procurement Policy and Guidelines available at the following website: www.sadc.int
4. The RFP with Terms of reference can be obtained from the following website: http://www.sadc.int/opportunities/procurement/open-procurement-opportunities/
5. The closing time and date for submission of the proposals at the address indicated in the RFP document is Friday, 14th June 2019 at 14:00 hours local time. Proposals received after this time and date, or submitted otherwise than indicated in the RFP Document shall not be considered and shall be returned unopened.
6. The procurement opportunity is open to all firms which satisfy the eligibility and qualification requirements stated in the RFP
7. All notifications concerning this procurement process, including: or cancellation notices, Requests for clarification and the respective responses will be published on the following website: www.sadc.int.
8. Interested companies/firms may seek clarification or/and additional information concerning this Request for proposal, only in writing (or by email) and by latest Wednesday, 29th May 2019 at 16:00 hours local time from the following contact points:
Head of Procurement
Southern African Development Community (SADC) Secretariat
CBD Plot 54385
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
Ms. Nonhlanhla Nkambule
Email : email@example.com; and
Mr. Themba Lengoasa