REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Reference Number: SADC/HR/RECRUITMENT/01/2018
Procurement entity: SADC SECRETARIAT
Number and titles of lots:
Lot 1:RECRUITMENT OF 27 REGIONAL POSITIONS (1 DIRECTOR AND 26 SENIOR OFFICERS); and
LOT 2: RECRUITMENT OF 23 REGIONAL POSITIONS (OFFICERS) AT THE SADC SECRETARIAT
Location: SADC Secretariat, Western Commercial Road (near Lobatse and Siboni Roads), CBD Plot 54385, Private Bag 0095, Gaborone, BOTSWANA.
- The Southern African Community (SADC) Secretariat has set aside funds for the operation of the Secretariat during the financial year 2018/19. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payments under the contract to engage a recruitment firm to undertake recruitment of regional positions for the SADC Secretariat.
- The SADC Secretariat now invites sealed proposals from eligible and reputable recruitment firms interested to bid for the Assignment
- The procurement method used for this contract is Quality and Cost Based Selection under the Open Bidding as defined in the revised SADC Secretariat Procurement Policy and Guidelines available at the following website: www.sadc.int
- The RFP with Terms of reference and supporting Annexes can be obtained from the following website: http://www.sadc.int/opportunities/procurement/open-procurement-opportunities/
- The closing time and date for submission of the proposals at the address indicated in the RFP document is Friday, 10 August 2018, 16:00 Hours local time.”. Proposals received after this time and date, or submitted otherwise than indicated in the RFP Document shall not be considered and shall be returned unopened.
- The procurement opportunity is open to all firms which satisfy the eligibility and qualification requirements stated in the RFP
- All notifications concerning this procurement process, including: or cancellation notices, Requests for clarification and the respective responses will be published on the following website: www.sadc.int.
- Interested companies/firmsmay seek clarification or/and additional information concerning this Request for Proposal, only in writing (or by email) and by latest 14 working days before the submission deadline indicated in 5 above from the following contact points:
Mr. Gift Mike Gwaza, Head of Procurement
With a copy to:
Ms. Blessing Mapeture,