Reference Number: SADC/IARM/10/2020
Title:SUPPLY OF VULNERABILITY SCANNING SOFTWARE LICENCES
Number of Lots: 1
1. SADC Secretariat is inviting product partners and authorised resellers only to submit a bids for the Supply of the following items
Vulnerability Scanning Software
(Annual Licenses or Cover up to 10 scans of hosts as outlined in specification)
2. You should send only one bid for this requirement.
IMPORTANT : INCLUDE RELEVANT DOCUMENTATION BELOW:
- The Certificate of Incorporation
- The Trading License
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- The PPADB Certificate or equivalent
- Banking details
- Company Profile
3. Your bid should be titled as shown below and addressed to:
“SUPPLY OF VULNERABILITY SCANNING SOFTWARE LICENCES”.
Head – Procurement unit
Plot 54385 CBD
Late submissions and faxed quotations are not acceptable
5. Bids should be emailed to the following email address:
4. The deadline for submission of your bids, to the email addresses indicated in Paragraph 3 is: 27th October 2020; 14:30hrs.
5. Your bids should be submitted as per the following instructions, and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Standard Purchase Order for SADC which is available on request.
(i) PRICES: The prices should be convertible to the local Pula currency (Include exchange rate to Pula if using foreign currency), including all duties attached to the sale of the goods (such as VAT, customs duties, etc) and transport to the final destination.
(ii) EVALUATION AND AWARD OF PURCHASE ORDER: Bids determined to be administrative (see Paragraph 2,3,4 and 5 and technically compliant to the requirements will be evaluated by comparison of their prices per lot (defined as above). The award will be made to the bidder offering an administratively and technically compliant quotation at the lowest total price for the lot.
(iv) VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: Your Bid should be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of deadline for submission of quotation indicated in Paragraph 4 above.
8. The software licenses are expected to be delivered within 1weeksfrom the signature of the Purchase Order. Hardware equipment are expected within 8 weeks from date of purchase order.
9. Additional information and clarifications can be requested in writing, via email addresses below no later than 21st October 2020; 14:30hrs.
Name: Veronica Chingalawa
Title: Acting Head - Procurement
Date: 13th October 2020