SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF SPGRC SOLAR STREET LIGHTS IN LUSAKA, ZAMBIA
Reference Number: SPGRC/ In Situ 04/2021-22
Procurement entity: The Southern African Development Community (SADC) Plant Genetics Resources Centre
Great East Road
1. The Southern African Development Community (SADC) Plant Genetics Resources Centre herewith invites companies/firms to submit proposals for the following contract(s):
More details on the scope of the contract(s) provided in the Bidding Document which can be downloaded, free of charge, from the following website: www.sadc.int.
2. The procurement method used for this contract is Open Bidding as defined in the SADC Secretariat Guidelines for Procurement and Grants, edition of August 2021,available at the following website: www.sadc.int.
3. The INVITATION TO BID is open to all companies/firms which satisfy the eligibility and qualification requirements stated in the Bidding Document
4. The date and time of submission of bids to firstname.lastname@example.org is 30th November 2021 at 09:00 hours local time. Proposals received after this time and date, or submitted otherwise than indicated in the Bidding Document shall not be considered.
5. There shall be a compulsory site visit on Friday 12thNovember 2021, at 10:00hours, at the SPGRC Premises in Chongwe. Please note that tenderers who fail to send a representative to this compulsory site visit will automatically be disqualified. Tenderers who arrive after 10:00 hours will not be allowed in the Site Visit meeting
All notifications concerning this procurement process, including: modification of the Bidding Document, results of the evaluation or cancellation notices, will be published on the following website www.sadc.intand will also be communicated directly to the bidders.
Interested companies/firms may seek clarification or/and additional information concerning thiscontract, only in writing and by latest 19 November 2021 at 17:00 hours local time, through the following email: : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com and Copy : firstname.lastname@example.org
Att: Ms. Tamara Phiri
Assistant Administrative Officer
Private Bag CH6
Tel: +260 977 111 091
6. Description of goods and services:
Supply and Installation of SPGRC Solar Street Lights in Lusaka, Zambia