Reference Number: SADC/3/5/1/30
Procurement entity: SADC Secretariat
Address: SADC Secretariat,
Plot 54385 CBD Gaborone
Telephone: +267 3951863
Facsimile number: 267 3181070
1. The SADC Secretariat herewith invites companies/firms to submit proposals for the following contract(s):
Supply and installation of an integrated fuel management and vehicle tracking system
More details on the scope of the contract(s) provided in the Bidding Document which can be downloaded, free of charge, from the following website: www.sadc.int.
2. The procurement method used for this contract is Open Bidding as defined in the SADC Secretariat Guidelines for Procurement and Grants, edition of August 2021,available at the following website: www.sadc.int.
3. The INVITATION TO BID is open to all companies/firms which satisfy the eligibility and qualification requirements stated in the Bidding Document
4. The deadline and time of submission of bids to email@example.com is 14th March 2022 at 09:00 hours local time. Proposals received after this time and date, or submitted otherwise than indicated in the Bidding Document shall not be considered.
All notifications concerning this procurement process, including: modification of the Bidding Document, results of the evaluation or cancellation notices, will be published on the following website www.sadc.intand will also be communicated directly to the bidders.
Interested companies/firms may seek clarification or/and additional information concerning this contract, only in writing and by latest 01th March 2022 at 16:00 hours local time, through the following email: : firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com ; and Copy : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Mr. Purpose Chifani
5. Description of goods and services:
Supply and installation of an integrated fuel management and vehicle tracking system.
Acting Senior Officer - Procurement