REQUEST FOR BIDS (RFB)
Reference Number: SADC3/5/1/35
RFB Title: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF OFFICE FURNITURE, CAMPING CHAIRS & FITTING OF SHELVING RACKS FOR SADC SECRETARIAT
1. The SADC Secretariat now invites proposals to provide the following; SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF OFFICE FURNITURE, CAMPING CHAIRS & FITTING OF SHELVING RACKS FOR SADC SECRETARIAT
More details on the goods are provided in the attached Terms of Reference.
Bidders are allowed to quote for one or a combination of lots. that bidders are to quote for all items in a lot failure to do that will render the bid for that lot non-responsive
2. The Bidding Documents have been allocated into Lots as follows:
- LOT: 1 – SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF OFFICE FURNITURE FOR SADC SECRETARIAT -35206
- LOT: 2 – SUPPLY AND FIT OF SHELVING RACKS FOR SADC SECRETARIAT – 39028
- LOT: 3 - SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF SADC BRANDED CAMPING CHAIRS - 30144
Technical Specifications for: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF OFFICE FURNITURE, CAMPING CHAIRS & FITTING OF SHELVING RACKS FOR SADC SECRETARIAT
(See detailed under Annex 1 below)
3. Your submission, in the PDF format (See Annex 2 to this RFB), should be submitted in PDF Format to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org bearing the Lot Number and subject title you have quoted for
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF OFFICE FURNITURE, CAMPING CHAIRS & FITTING OF SHELVING RACKS FOR SADC SECRETARIAT
Attention: Mr. Mr Purpose Chifani
4. The deadline for submission of your quotations, to the address above is Monday 14th March 2022 at 14:00 hours local time. Late submissions will not be accepted.
5. All bids should be submitted in PDF format to the following email: email@example.com and quotations by fax will NOT be accepted.
6. Your bid(s) should be submitted as per the following instructions, and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Standard Purchase Order.:
i. PRICES: The prices should be quoted CIP (as per Incoterms 2010) in the local currency Botswana Pula(BWP), including all duties attached to the sale (such as VAT, customs duties, etc.) and transport to the final destination.
ii. EVALUATION AND AWARD OF PURCHASE ORDER: Bids determined to be administratively (see Paragraph 2, 4, 5 and 6) and technically compliant to the requirements will be evaluated by comparison of their prices (defined as above). The award will be made to the bidder offering an administrative and technical compliant quotation at the lowest evaluated total price.
iii. VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: Your quotation should be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of submission of quotation.
iv. DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED: Company Profile, Valid Tax Clearance Certificate, Banking Details, Valid Trading Licence and Certificate of Incorporation, Valid VAT Certificate or Exemption Certificate
v. DELIVERY TIME AND STOCK AVAILABILITY: Bidders must indicate delivery period and stock availability.
7. The items are expected to be delivered at the address indicated in the Paragraph 3 above within 14 calendar days from the signature of the Purchase Order/Contract. The terms and conditions of the Purchase Order are available on request prior to submission of quotations.
8. Additional request for information and clarifications can be made, no later than 10 days prior to deadline indicated in the paragraph 4 above, from: 01st March 2022 14:00 hours local time
The deadline for responding to Request for clarification is 04th March 2022
Procuring entity: SADC Secretariat
Contact person: Mr. Purpose Chifani
ANNEX 1: Technical Specifications
ANNEX 2: Bid Form
- 2022 SPN-Office furniture camping chairs shelving racks.pdf
- 2022 SPN-Office furniture camping chairs shelving racks.docx
- 2022 FURNITURE SHELVING RACKS BRANDED CAMPING CHAIRS (00000003).pdf
- 2022 FURNITURE SHELVING RACKS BRANDED CAMPING CHAIRS (00000003).doc
- Clarifications.-SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF OFFICE FURNITURE 04032022.pdf
- Clarifications.-SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF OFFICE FURNITURE 04032022.docx