SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
INVITATION TO BID
Reference Number: In Situ 02/2020-21
Procurement entity: The Southern African Development Community (SADC) Plant Genetic Resources Centre
Number and titles of lots: Three Lots; Lot 1 Tractor driven equipment (Tipping Trailer, Maize Sheller and Mower), Lot 2 SPGRC Irrigation Equipment and Lot 3 SPGRC Green House.
Location: Lusaka, Zambia.
Maximum contract budget:
1. The Southern African Development Community (SADC) Plant Genetic Resources Centre herewith invites companies/firms to submit proposals for the following contract(s):
Lot 1 Supply of Tractor driven equipment (Tipping Trailer, Maize Sheller and Mower), Lot 2 SPGRC Irrigation Equipment and Lot 3 SPGRC Green House,provided in the Bidding Document which can be downloaded, free of charge, from the following website: www.sadc.int / www.spgrc.org.zm.
2. The procurement method used for this contract is Open Bidding as defined in the SADC Secretariat Guidelines for Procurement and Grants, edition of January 2017,and SADC Secretariat Guidelines for Procurement and Grants available at the following website: www.sadc.int
3. The INVITATION TO BID is open to all companies/firms which satisfy the eligibility and qualification requirements stated in the Bidding Document
4. The date and time of submission of the at the address indicated in the bidding Document is 20th January 2021 at 15:00 hours local time. Proposals received after this time and date, or submitted otherwise than indicated in the Bidding Document shall not be considered.
All notifications concerning this procurement process, including: modification of the Bidding Document, results of the evaluation or cancellation notices, will be published on the following website www.sadc.int / www.spgrc.org.zm and will also be communicated directly to the bidders.
5. Interested companies/firms may seek clarification or/and additional information concerning thiscontract, only in writing and by latest 7th December 2020 at 16:00 hours local time, through the following email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com and Copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Att: Mr. Justify G Shava,
Head of SPGRC,
SADC Plant Genetic Resources Centre
Private Bag CH 6
6 The purpose of this contract is as follows:
To have SPGRC supplied with durable equipment to service the SADC Plant Genetic Resources Centre in order to improve Farm Management Practices at the Centre.
Justify G Shava
Head Of SPGRC