SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
SELECTION OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANTS
SHORT TERM CONSULTANCY FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE REGIONAL
IRRIGATION POLICY FOR THE SOUTHERN AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT COMMUNITY (SADC)
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Reference Number: SADC/3/5/2/178
Procurement entity: SADC SECRETARIAT
Number and titles of lots: 1
Location: SADC Secretariat, Western Commercial Road (near Lobatse and Siboni Roads), CBD Plot 54385, Private Bag 0095, Gaborone, BOTSWANA.
The Southern African Community (SADC) Secretariat has set aside funds for the operation of the Secretariat during the financial year 2021/22. It intends to use part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payments under the contract to engage Individual Consultant for a Short Term CONSULTANCY FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE REGIONAL IRRIGATION POLICY FOR THE SOUTHERN AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT COMMUNITY (SADC).
1. The SADC Secretariat now invites proposals from eligible Individuals interested to bid for the Assignment
2. The procurement method used for this contract is Selection of Individual Consultants procurement methods as defined in the revised SADC Secretariat Procurement Policy and Guidelines available at the following website: www.sadc.int
3. The REOI with Terms of reference can be accessed through the link below this notice.
4. The closing time and date for submission of the email proposals at the address indicated in the REOI document is Thursday, 21st October 2021 at 14:00 hours local time.” Proposals received after this time and date, or submitted otherwise than indicated in the EOIs Document shall not be considered.
5. All notifications concerning this procurement process, including: or cancellation notices, Requests for clarification and the respective responses will be published on the following website: www.sadc.int.
6. Interested Individuals may seek clarification or/and additional information concerning this Request for Proposal, by email and by latest ten (10) calendar days before the submission deadline indicated in 5 above from the following contact points:
7. The answer on the questions received will be sent to the Consultant and all questions received as well as the answer(s) to them will be posted on the SADC Secretariat’s website at the latest seven (7) calendar days before the deadline for submission of the proposals.
Mr. Purpose Chifani, Acting- Head of Procurement
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org ;
Copy: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org