REQUEST FOR BIDS (RFB)
Reference Number: SADC/3/5/1/28
RFB Title: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF WATER DISPENSERS FOR SADC SECRETARIAT
Contract Title: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF WATER DISPENSERS FOR SADC SECRETARIAT
LOT: 1 – SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF WATER DISPENSERS FOR SADC SECRETARIAT
1. The SADC Secretariat is inviting highly suitable and qualified companies/firms to submit bids for Supply and deliver of water dispensers for SADC
Technical Specifications for SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF WATER DISPENSERS FOR SADC SECRETARIAT(See detailed under Annex 1 below)
2. Your submission, in the required format (See Annex 2 to this RFB), should be submitted to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
And MUST be marked SADC3/5/1/28
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF WATER DISPENSERS FOR SADC SECRETARIAT
Attention: Mr. Mr Purpose Chifani
3. The deadline for submission of your quotations, to the address above is 22nd February 2022 at 09:00 hours local time. Late submissions will not be accepted.
4. All bids should be submitted to the following email: email@example.com and quotations by fax will NOT be accepted.
5. Your bid(s) should be submitted as per the following instructions, and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Standard Purchase Order.:
i. PRICES: The prices should be quoted CIP (as per Incoterms 2010) in the local currency Botswana Pula(BWP), including all duties attached to the sale (such as VAT, customs duties, etc.) and transport to the final destination.
ii. EVALUATION AND AWARD OF PURCHASE ORDER: Bids determined to be administratively (see Paragraph 2, 4, 5 and 6) and technically compliant to the requirements will be evaluated by comparison of their prices (defined as above). The award will be made to the bidder offering an administrative and technical compliant quotation at the lowest evaluated total price.
iii. VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: Your quotation should be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of submission of quotation.
iv. DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED: Company Profile, Valid Tax Clearance Certificate, Banking Details, Valid Trading Licence and Certificate of Incorporation, Valid VAT Certificate or Exemption Certificate
v. Delivery time and stock availability: Bidders must indicate delivery period and stock availability.
6. The items are expected to be delivered at the address indicated in the Paragraph 3 above within 14 calendar days from the signature of the Purchase Order/Contract. The terms and conditions of the Purchase Order are available on request prior to submission of quotations.
7. Additional request for information and clarifications can be made, no later than 10 days prior to deadline indicated in the paragraph 4 above, from: 10th February 2022 14:00 hours local time
The deadline for responding to Request for clarification is 17th February 2022
Procuring entity: SADC Secretariat
Contact person: Mr. Purpose Chifani
ANNEX 1: Technical Specifications
ANNEX 2: Bid Form
Ag. Senior Officer - Procurement
02th February 2022