OPEN BIDDING PROCEDURE
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP)
Reference Number: SADC/HR&A/10/2021
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS TITLE: REQUEST FOR REMOVAL OF HOUSEHOLD GOODS FROM ANTANANARIVO, MADAGASCAR TO GABORONE BOTSWANA
Number of Lots: 1
SADC Secretariat is inviting reputable moving or relocation companies with relevant trading Licences to submit proposal for relocation of household goods based on a 40ft Container
- Bidders are being requested to quote for relocation of all items listed in Annex 1 to be considered responsive.
- The qouted price should be inclusive of packaging materials, loading and offloading services
- Insurance of goods on transit MUST be quoted separate
- Your submission referenced SADC/HR&A/10/2021 - REQUEST FOR REMOVAL OF HOUSEHOLD GOODS FROM ANTANANARIVO, MADAGASCAR TO GABORONE BOTSWANA, in the required format (See Annex 1 attached to this RFP), should be addressed to: email@example.com and and addressed to Attention: Mr Purpose Chifani
- The deadline for submission of your quotations, to the address above is 19th November 2021, 15:00hours local time
Late Bids will be rejected and quotations by fax will not be accepted.
Bids will be opened immediately after closing.
- Your bids should be submitted as per the following instructions;
(i) PRICES: The prices should be quoted in the local currency (BWP) including all duties (such as VAT, customs duties, etc.).
(ii) SUBMISSION OF MANDATORY DOCUMENTS: Bids should be accompanied by the following documents: Company profile, valid copies of Certificate of Incorporation, Trading License, Tax Clearance, RELEVANT Certificate of Registration with Government Public Procurement and Disposal Regulating Authority, Banking Details, VAT certificates
(iii) EVALUATION AND AWARD OF PURCHASE ORDER: Bids determined to be administrative (see Paragraph 1,2,3,4,5 and 6) and technically compliant to the requirements will be evaluated by comparison of their prices per proposal. The award will be made to the bidder offering an administratively and technically compliant and the lowest price offer.
(iv) VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: Your bids should be valid for a period of 120 days from the date of deadline for submission of bids indicated in Paragraph 5 above and SADC will not bear any cost in relation to the request for relocation rates.
- The deadline for receiving Request for clarifications is on the 03rd November 2021
- The deadline for responding to Request for clarification is 08th November 2021
- Additional information and clarifications can be requested prior to the deadline indicated in the paragraph 7 above, from:
Procuring entity: SADC Secretariat
Contact person: Isaac Moatshe
Telephone: +267 3951863
Fax: +267 3972848
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ag Head of Procurement
20th October 2021