OPEN BIDDING PROCEDURE
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP)
Reference Number: SADC/HR&A/07/2021
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS TITLE: REQUEST FOR RELOCATION RATES FROM VARIOUS SADC MEMBER STATES TO GABORONE, BOTSWANA AND FROM GABORONE BOTSWANA BACK TO MEMBER STATES CITIES
Number of Lots: 2
SADC Secretariat is inviting reputable moving or relocation companies with relevant trading Licences to submit rates for relocation of household goods as follows;
Lot 1 from various SADC member states cities to Gaborone on 20ft and 40ft containers respectively See annex 1
Lot 2 From Gaborone, Botswana to various SADC Members on 20ft and 40ft containers respectively. See Annex 2
as detailed below;
City of Origin
1. Bidders are being requested to quote for ALL items specified to be considered responsive. Bidders must complete Annexes 1 and 2
2. The rates should be inclusive of packaging materials, loading and offloading services
3. Insurance of goods MUST be quoted separate
4. Your submission, in the required format (See Annex 1 & 2 to this RFP), should be addressed to: email@example.com and labelled “SADC/HR&A/07/2021 - REQUEST FOR RELOCATION RATES FROM VARIOUS SADC MEMBER STATES TO GABORONE,BOTSWANA AND FROM GABORONE BOTSWANA BACK TO
MEMBER STATES CITIES”, and addressed to Attention: Mrs. Veronica Chingalawa
5. The deadline for submission of your quotations, to the address above is 15th August 2021, 15:00hours local time Late Bids will be rejected and quotations by fax will not be accepted.
Bids will be opened immediately after closing.
6.Your bids should be submitted as per the following instructions;
(i) PRICES: The prices should be quoted in the US Dollars including all duties (such as VAT, customs duties, etc.) and transport is from SADC Secretariat Headquarters, Gaborone, Botswana and also from Gaborone Botswana back to various member States.
(ii) SUBMISSION OF MANDATORY DOCUMENTS: Bids should be accompanied by the following documents: Company profile, valid copies of Certificate of Incorporation, Trading License, Tax Clearance, RELEVANT Certificate of Registration with Government Public Procurement and Disposal Regulating Authority, Banking Details, VAT certificates
(iii) EVALUATION AND AWARD OF PURCHASE ORDER: Bids determined to be administrative (see Paragraph 1,2,3,4,5 and 6) and technically compliant to the requirements will be evaluated by comparison of their rates per each type of container (defined as above). The award will be made to the bidder offering an administratively and technically compliant and the lowest rates per each type of container.
(iv) VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: Your bids should be valid for a period of 120 days from the date of deadline for submission of bids indicated in Paragraph 5 above and SADC will not bear any cost in relation to the request for relocation rates.
7. The deadline for receiving Request for clarifications is 30th of July 2021
8. The deadline for responding to Request for clarification is 04th of August 2021
9. Additional information and clarifications can be requested prior to the deadline indicated in the paragraph 7 above, from:
Procuring entity: SADC Secretariat
Contact person: Isaac Moatshe
Telephone: +267 3951863
Fax: +267 3972848
Head of Procurement
15th July 2021