REQUEST FOR BIDS (RFB) THROUGH NEGOTIATED PROCEDURE
Reference Number: SADC/HR & A/09/09/2021
RFB Title: PROCUREMENT OF INTERPRETATION EQUIPMENT
Contract Title: PROCUREMENT OF INTERPRETATION EQUIPMENT
NUMBER OF LOTS: 1
1. The SADC Secretariat invites proposals to provide the following goods:
PROCUREMENT OF INTERPRETATION EQUIPMENT.
More details on the goods are provided in the attached Terms of Reference. Bidders must quote for all items in a lot and the total price should be expressed per Lot and failure to quote all the items will lead to automatic disqualification.
Technical Specifications for Procurement of Interpretation Equipment.
(See detailed under Annex 1 below)
2. Your submission, in the required format (See Annex 2 to this RFB), should be submitted to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org bearing the Lot Number and subject title you have quoted for;
SADC/HR & A/09/09/2021
PROCUREMENT OF INTERPRETATION EQUIPMENT
Attention: Mr. Purpose Chifani
3. The deadline for submission of your quotations, to the address above is Thursday 30th September 2021, 15:00hours local time. Late submissions will not be considered
4. All bids should be submitted to the following email: email@example.com and quotations by fax will NOT be accepted.
5. Your bid(s) should be submitted as per the following instructions, and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Standard Purchase Order.:
- PRICES: The prices should be quoted CIP (as per Incoterms 2010) in the local currency(BWP), including all duties attached to the sale (such as VAT, customs duties, etc.) and transport to the final destination.
- EVALUATION AND AWARD OF PURCHASE ORDER: Bids determined to be administratively and technically compliant to the requirements will be evaluated by comparison of their prices (defined as above). The award will be made to the bidder offering an administrative and technical compliant quotation at the lowest evaluated total price.
- VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: Your quotation should be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of submission of quotation.
- DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED: Valid VAT Certificate, Valid Tax Clearance Certificate, Valid Trading Licence and Certificate of Incorporation
- Delivery time and stock availability: Bidders must indicate delivery period and stock availability.
- The items are expected to be delivered at the address indicated in the Paragraph 3 above within 14 calendar days from the signature of the Purchase Order/Contract. The terms and conditions of the Purchase Order are available on request prior to submission of quotations.
- Additional request for information and clarifications can be made, no later than 10 days prior to deadline indicated in the paragraph 4 above, from:
The deadline for receiving Request for clarifications is 15th September 2021
The deadline for responding to Request for clarification is 19th September 2021
Procuring entity: SADC Secretariat
Contact person: Mr. Purpose Chifani
ANNEX 1: Technical Specifications
ANNEX 2: Bid Form
Ag. Senior Officer - Procurement
3rd September 2021