REQUEST FOR BIDS (RFB)
Reference Number: SADC/3/5/1/27
RFB Title: PROCUREMENT OF SWITCHBOARD UPGRADE
Contract Title: PROCUREMENT OF SWITCHBOARD UPGRADE
1. The SADC Secretariat is inviting highly suitable and qualified companies/firms to submit bids for Switchboard upgrade
Technical Specifications for PROCUREMENT OF SWITCHBOARD UPGRADE.
2. Your submission, in the required format (See Annex 2 to this RFB), should be submitted to the following email: email@example.com
And MUST be marked SADC3/5/1/27
PROCUREMENT OF SWITCHBOARD UPGRADE.
Attention: Mr. Purpose Chifani
3. The deadline for submission of your quotations, to the address above is Friday 26th November 2021, 09:00hours local time. Late submissions will not be accepted.
4. All bids should be submitted to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quotations by fax will NOT be accepted.
5. Your bid(s) should be submitted as per the following instructions, and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Standard Purchase Order.:
i. PRICES: The prices should be quoted CIP (as per Incoterms 2010) in the local currency Botswana Pula( BWP), including all duties attached to the sale (such as VAT, customs duties, etc.) and transport to the final destination.
ii. EVALUATION AND AWARD OF PURCHASE ORDER: Bids determined to be administratively (see Paragraph 2, 4, 5 and 6) and technically compliant to the requirements will be evaluated by comparison of their prices (defined as above). The award will be made to the bidder offering an administrative and technical compliant quotation at the lowest evaluated total price.
iii. VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: Your quotation should be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of submission of quotation.
iv. DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED: Company Profile, Valid Tax Clearance Certificate, Banking Details, Valid Trading Licence and Certificate of Incorporation,Valid VAT Certificate or Exemption Certificate
v. Delivery time and stock availability: Bidders must indicate delivery period and stock availability.
6. The items are expected to be delivered at the address indicated in the Paragraph 3 above within 14 calendar days from the signature of the Purchase Order/Contract. The terms and conditions of the Purchase Order are available on request prior to submission of quotations.
7 Additional request for information and clarifications can be made, no later than 10 days prior to deadline indicated in the paragraph 4 above, from: 16th November 2021 14:00hours local time
The deadline for responding to Request for clarification is 22nd November 2021
Procuring entity: SADC Secretariat
Contact person: Mr. Purpose Chifani
ANNEX 1: Technical Specifications
ANNEX 2: Bid Form