SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
PROCUREMENT OF ICT EQUIPMENT FOR SADC RPTC
Reference Number: SADC/2/21
Procurement entity: The Southern African Development Community (SADC) Regional Peacekeeping Training Centre (RPTC)
Maximum contract budget:
1. The Southern African Development Community (SADC) Regional Peacekeeping Training Centre herewith invites companies/firms to submit proposals for the following contract(s):
More details on the scope of the contract(s) provided in the Bidding Document which can be downloaded, free of charge, from the following website: www.sadc.int.
1. The procurement method used for this contract is Open Bidding as defined in the SADC Secretariat Guidelines for Procurement and Grants, edition of January 2017,available at the following website: www.sadc.int.
2. The INVITATION TO BID is open to all companies/firms which satisfy the eligibility and qualification requirements stated in the Bidding Document
3. The date and time of submission of bids to firstname.lastname@example.org is 25th October 2021 at 10:00 hours local time. Proposals received after this time and date, or submitted otherwise than indicated in the Bidding Document shall not be considered.
All notifications concerning this procurement process, including: modification of the Bidding Document, results of the evaluation or cancellation notices, will be published on the following website www.sadc.intand will also be communicated directly to the bidders.
Interested companies/firms may seek clarification or/and additional information concerning thiscontract, only in writing and by latest 10th October 2021 at 16:00 hours local time, through the following email: : email@example.com; to firstname.lastname@example.org Copy: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org ,email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Att: Mr Kudakwashe Mwale
Tel: +263 242 338524-9
5. Description of goods and services:
Lot 1: Procurement of 14 Desktop PCs
Lot 2: Backup Solution