SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
PROCUREMENT OF CONSULTANTS FOR STRATEGIC PLANNING 2022-26 FOR SADC REGIONAL PEACEKEEPING TRAINING CENTRE (RPTC)
Reference Number: SADC/RPTC/10/1/2021
Procurement entity: The Southern African Development Community (SADC) Regional Peacekeeping Training Centre (RPTC)
Maximum contract budget:
1. The Southern African Development Community (SADC) Regional Peacekeeping Training Centre herewith invites companies/firms to submit proposals for the following contract(s):
More details on the scope of the contract(s) provided in the Bidding Document which can be downloaded, free of charge, from the following website: www.sadc.int.
2. The procurement method used for this contract is Open Bidding as defined in the SADC Secretariat Guidelines for Procurement and Grants, edition of August 2021,available at the following website: www.sadc.int.
3. The INVITATION TO BID is open to all companies/firms which satisfy the eligibility and qualification requirements stated in the Bidding Document
4. The date and time of submission of bids to email@example.com is 12 November 2021 at 10:00 hours local time. Proposals received after this time and date, or submitted otherwise than indicated in the Bidding Document shall not be considered.
All notifications concerning this procurement process, including: modification of the Bidding Document, results of the evaluation or cancellation notices, will be published on the following website www.sadc.intand will also be communicated directly to the bidders.
Interested companies/firms may seek clarification or/and additional information concerning thiscontract, only in writing and by latest 08st November 2021 at 16:00 hours local time, through the following email: : firstname.lastname@example.org; to email@example.com Copy: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Att: Mr Kudakwashe Mwale
Procurement Assistant Officer
Tel: +263 242 338524-9
5. Description of goods and services:
Consultants for Training Needs Analysis