REQUEST FOR BIDS (RFB)
Reference Number: SADC/PRU/01/2020
RFB Title: PROCUREMENT OF 2021 CALENDARS AND JOURNALS
Contract Title: PROCUREMENT OF 2021 CALENDARS AND JOURNALS
1. The SADC Secretariat is inviting highly suitable and qualified companies/firms to submit bids for Procurement of 2021 Calendars and Journal.
Technical Specifications for procurement of 2021 Calendars and Journals
(See detailed under Annex 1 below)
2. Your submission, in the required format (See Annex 2 to this RFB), should be submitted to the following email: email@example.com
PROCUREMENT OF 2021 CALENDARS
Attention: Mrs. Veronica Chingalawa
3. The deadline for submission of your quotations, to the address above is 9th December 2020, 15:00hours local time.
4. All bids should be submitted to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quotations by fax will NOT be accepted.
5. Your bid(s) should be submitted as per the following instructions, and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Standard Purchase Order.:
i. PRICES: The prices should be quoted CIP (as per Incoterms 2010) in the local currency, including all duties attached to the sale (such as VAT, customs duties, etc.) and transport to the final destination.
ii. EVALUATION AND AWARD OF PURCHASE ORDER: Bids determined to be administratively (see Paragraph 2, 4, 5 and 6) and technically compliant to the requirements will be evaluated by comparison of their prices (defined as above). The award will be made to the bidder offering an administrative and technical compliant quotation at the lowest evaluated total price. Bidders who do not meet the administratively stage will be disqualified automatically and will not proceed to the next stage.
iii. VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: Your quotation should be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of submission of quotation.
iv. DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED: Company Profile, Valid Tax Clearance Certificate, PPADB Certificate, Banking Details, Valid Trading Licence and Certificate of Incorporation. You are also requested to provide a pin for the Tax Clearance Certificate and the code and sub code from PPADB.
v. Delivery time and stock availability: Bidders must indicate delivery period and stock availability.
6. The items are expected to be delivered at the address indicated in the Paragraph 3 above within 14 calendar days from the signature of the Purchase Order/Contract. The terms and conditions of the Purchase Order are available on request prior to submission of quotations.
7 Additional request for information and clarifications can be made, no later than 10 days prior to deadline indicated in the paragraph 4 above, from:
8. The procuring entity will provide information and guidance and service providers will provide layout designs for both Journals and Calendars.
Procuring entity: SADC Secretariat
Contact person: Mrs. Veronica Zulu Chingalawa
ANNEX 1: Technical Specifications
ANNEX 2: Bid Form
Veronica Zulu Chingalawa
Ag. Senior Officer - Procurement
18th November 2020