REQUEST FOR BIDS (RFB)
Reference Number: SADC/GENDER/12/2021
RFB Title: Layout, Design and Printing of the SADC Regional Guidelines on Developing National Gender Action Plans
1. The SADC Secretariat is inviting highly suitable and qualified companies/firms to submit bids for Layout, Design and Printing of the SADC Regional Guidelines on Developing National Gender Action Plans. Publication should be in three SADC Working Languages
Layout, Design and Printing of the SADC Regional Guidelines on Developing National Gender Action Plans:
Current number of Pages:
English: 64 pages including cover (in A4, Arial Font size12)
French: 81 pages including cover (in A4, Arial, Font size12)
Portuguese: 73 pages including cover (in A4, Arial, Font size12)
Size: 26cm (H) x 19cm (W) (this is NOT A4) (A sample is available for viewing at the SADC office, CBD).
Cover page: 13pt Matte Cover Coated, Full colour
Inside pages paper: 80lb Gloss text/ 32lb bond, Full colour
Binding: Saddle stitch binding
Final design to be supplied to client in PDF format.
English - 1,000
French - 250
Portuguese - 250
2. Your submission, in the required format (See Annex 2 to this RFB), should be submitted to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LAYOUT, DESIGN & PRINTING OF THE SADC REGIONAL GUIDELINESON DEVELOPING NATIONAL GENDER ACTION PLANS.
Attention: Mr. Purpose Chifani
3. The deadline for submission of your quotations, to the address above is Friday 28th January 2022, 15:00hours local time. Late submissions will not be accepted.
4. All bids should be submitted to the following email: email@example.com and quotations by fax will NOT be accepted.
5. Your bid(s) should be submitted as per the following instructions, and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Standard Purchase Order.
- PRICES: The prices should be quoted CIP (as per Incoterms 2010) in the local currency Botswana Pula, including all duties attached to the sale (such as VAT, customs duties, etc.) and transport to the final destination.
- EVALUATION AND AWARD OF PURCHASE ORDER: Bids determined to be administratively (see Paragraph 2, 4, 5 and 6) and technically compliant to the requirements will be evaluated by comparison of their prices (defined as above). The award will be made to the bidder offering an administrative and technical compliant quotation at the lowest evaluated total price.
- VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: Your quotation should be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of submission of quotation.
- DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED: Valid Tax Clearance Certificate, Banking Details, Valid Trading Licence and Certificate of Incorporation,Valid VAT or Exemption Certificate.
- Delivery time and stock availability: Bidders must indicate delivery period and stock availability.
6. The items are expected to be delivered at the address indicated in the Paragraph 3 above within 14 calendar days from the signature of the Purchase Order/Contract. The terms and conditions of the Purchase Order are available on request prior to submission of quotations.
7. The deadline for receiving Request for clarifications is on the 14th January 2022
8. The deadline for responding to Request for clarification is 21st January 2022
9. Additional information and clarifications can be requested prior to the deadline indicated in the paragraph 7 above, from:
10. Post evaluation of technical compliance stage, the procuring entity will only provide information and guidance to the service providers who would have passed the technical compliance stage with layout designs for the production of SADC Regional Guidelines on Developing National Gender Action Plans.
Procuring entity: SADC Secretariat
Contact person: Mr. Purpose Chifani
ANNEX 1: Technical Specifications
ANNEX 2: Bid Form
Ag. Senior Officer - Procurement
14th December 2021