SPECIFIC GRANT NOTICE
REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS FOR INTERGRATED INSTITUTIONAL
CAPACITY BUILDING (IICB) PROGRAMME STRENGTHENING ENGAGEMENT
AND COOPERATION WITH CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANISATIONS
REQUEST FOR GRANT APPLICATIONS
Reference Number: SADC/3/5/2/118
Grant Funding Entity: SADC SECRETARIAT
Location: SADC Secretariat, Western Commercial Road (near Lobatse and Siboni Roads), CBD Plot 54385, Private Bag 0095, Gaborone, BOTSWANA.
- The Southern African Development Community (SADC) Secretariat has set aside funds for the operation of the Secretariat during the financial year 2021/22. It intend to use part of the proceeds to cover eligible payments under the contract to engage different firms to receive grants for Integrated Institutional Capacity-Building (IICB) Programme Strengthening engagement and cooperation with civil society organisations.
- The SADC Secretariat now invites soft copy grant concept notes together with full applications from eligible and reputable firms interested to receive the grants of different sizes as per our Guidelines.
- The applicant will be selected under the Open Grant procedures selection and procedures described in this Grant Guidelines and Application Documents.
- The Grant Guidelines and Application and associated documentation can be accessed through the link below this notice.
- The closing time and date for submission of the applications at the address indicated in the grant application document is Wednesday, 27th January 2021 at14:00 hour’s local time.” Applications received after this time and date, or submitted otherwise than indicated in the Grant Guidelines and Application Document shall not be considered.
- All notifications concerning this grant application process, including: or cancellation notices, Requests for clarification and the respective responses will be published on the following website: www.sadc.int.
- Interested companies/firmsmay seek clarification or/and additional information concerning this grant application, only in writing (or by email) and by latest 6th January 2021 from the following contact points: Please note that there will be a sessions for all interested on the 17th December 2020, 10.00hrs all are welcome to join using the link provided for in the guidelines as uploaded on SADC website.
Mrs. Veronica Zulu-Chingalawa, Acting- Head of Procurement
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com