NEGOTIATED PROCEDURE :
REQUEST FOR BIDS (RFB)
Reference Number: SADC/PRU/ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD SOFTWARE LICENCE RENEWAL/2020
Number of Lots: 1
1. SADC Secretariat is inviting your company to submit bids for Adobe Creative Cloud Software (Non Commercial for Inter-Governmental)
Subscription for the Adobe Creative Cloud Software for the year 2020-2021, cloud software for PC users for SADC Secretariat - a non-profit making organisation. Professional licensing for SADC and facilitation of the rights to use the cloud software, single user, 1-year subscription, software family comprising programmes such as; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader, etc.
Supplier should be authorized partner of Apple software.
Evidence of installment or use of software to organization similar to SADC is required. (This evidence can be through provision of references)
2. You can only send one bids for Each Lot. However, Bidders are being requested to provide all items specified in the specifications for ALL items under each Lot (s) to be considered responsive.
3. Your bids should be submitted in a sealed envelope, and addressed to;
Adobe Creative Cloud Software Licence Renewal
Head – Procurement unit
Plot 54385 CBD
Moreover, be dropped in the Tender Box situated at the reception of the above address.
Each Bid must be registered in the Bid Depositing Register that is located at the Reception.
4. The deadline for submission of your bids, to the address indicated in Paragraph 3 is: Wednesday , 12th February 2020; 10:00 Hours.
Late Bids will be rejected.
5. Quotations by email are acceptable.
6. Your quotation should be submitted as per the following instructions;
(i) PRICES: The prices should be quoted in the local currency, including all duties attached to the sale of the goods (such as VAT, customs duties, etc.) and transport to the final destination, which is SADC Secretariat Headquarters, Gaborone, Botswana.
(ii) SUBMISSION OF MANDATORY DOCUMENTS: Quotations should be accompanied by the following documents: valid copies of Certificate of Incorporation, Trading Licence, Tax Clearance, PPADB Certificate, Banking Details and VAT certificates.
(iii) Bidders must demonstrate proof of accreditation to provide licences renewal services, from the manufacturer. (Adobe partnership or reseller certificate)
(iv) EVALUATION AND AWARD OF PURCHASE ORDER: Quotations determined to be administrative (see Paragraph 2,3,4,5 and 6) and technically compliant to the requirements will be evaluated by comparison of their prices per lot (defined as above). The award will be made to the bidder offering an administratively and technically compliant quotation at the lowest total price for each lot separately.
(v) VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: Your quotation should be valid for a period of 90 days from the date of deadline for submission of quotation indicated in Paragraph 4 above.
7. The goods are expected to be delivered at the address indicated below within a maximum period of 14 daysfrom the signature of the Purchase Order. Specific delivery period must be indicated for each lot and this is very critical.
8. Additional information and clarifications can be requested in writing, no later than 1 working day prior to deadline indicated in the paragraph 4 above, from:
Procuring entity: SADC Secretariat
Contact person: Mr Themba Lengoasa
Telephone: +267 3951863
Fax: +267 3972848
ANNEX 1: Technical Specifications
Name: Themba Lengoasa
Title: Procurement Officer
Date: 5th February 2020