REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS (RFQ)
REFERENCE NUMBER: E8-OPS-018-2020
REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS TITLE: External Organisational Behaviour Experts
RE: EXTERNAL ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR EXPERTS
We kindly request you to submit your quotation for “External Organisational Behaviour Experts for SADC Malaria Elimination Eight Secretariat (E8 Secretariat)” as detailed in Annex 1 of this RFQ.
E8 Secretariat is seeking the services of an Human Resource Consultant or firm to conduct an independent assessment of the effectiveness and efficiency of the E8 Secretariat’s new organisational structure. The Organisational Structure became effective from the 1st of January 2020. E8 Secretariat would like to assess the acceptance and effectiveness of the first 6 months of the structure. The consultants will design the process, conduct an assessment, report on the main findings, and recommendations to the E8 management team.
1. Human Resource Consultants are invited to submit Quotations for the following services:
Asses the effectiveness of the new organizational structure
- Adequate loading of positions;
- Required competencies;
- Effectiveness of formal paths of communication;
- Identify Competitive Strengths and weaknesses; and
- Effectiveness of structure in driving the E8 Mandate.
- Assess the acceptance of the new organizational structure;
- Assess the barriers (if any) to the effectiveness of the new organizational structure; and
- Identify behaviours or processes that need to be implemented in order for the change (new structure) to be accepted.
The minimum technical specifications for the items are attached as Annex 1 to this RFQ.
2. You must quote for all Services indicated in this RFQ for your quote to be considered responsive. You can only send one quotation for these services.
3. Your quotation, in the required format (See Annex 2 to this RFQ), should be submitted and be sent by email to the following email : email@example.com
Proposals must be free from virus and corrupted files, must be formatted in PDF files only and password protected. Password must not be provided to the E8 Secretariat until the date and time of Bid Opening.
Note: Include all relevant documentation such as;
If Consultant is a Company or Firm
(i) The Certificate of Incorporation/Business Registration Certificate,
(ii) The Trading Licence
(iii) The Tax Clearance Certificate,
(iv) The Banking details
(v) Company Profile
If Consultant is an Individual
(i) Professional Certificates
(iii) Three Reference letters
4. The deadline for submission of your quotation, to the address indicated in Paragraph 3 is Monday 17th August, 2020 10:00hrs CAT.
Late bids will be rejected and returned to the bidder unopened
5. Your quotation should be submitted as per the following instructions and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Standard Purchase Order for E8 Secretariat which is available on request.
(i) PRICES: The Costs should be quoted in the USD, including all costs necessary for performing the Consultancy.
(ii) EVALUATION AND AWARD OF PURCHASE ORDER: Quotations determined to be administrative (see Paragraph 2 and 3) and technically compliant to the requirements will be evaluated by comparison of their Costs per item (defined as above). The award will be made to the bidder offering an administratively and technically compliant quotation at the lowest total Cost.
(iii) VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: Your quotation should be valid for a period of 60 days from the date of deadline for submission of quotation indicated in Paragraph 4 above.
6. Additional information and clarifications can be requested in writing, no later than 5 working days prior to deadline indicated in the paragraph 4 above, from:
Procuring entity: SADC Malaria Elimination Eight Secretariat
Contact person: Gracia Chongo Mlazie
E-mail To: firstname.lastname@example.org
ANNEX 1: Terms of Reference
ANNEX 2: Quotation Form
Name: Gracia Chongo Mlazie
Title: Procurement and Contracts Specialist
Date: 3rd August 2020