The SADC Secretariat invites suitably qualified, experienced, innovative, result oriented and self-driven individuals who are Citizens of Botswana to apply for the positions of Fax Operator tenable at SADC Secretariat Headquarters.
Position: FAX OPERATOR
Main purpose of the job: The main purpose of the position is to ensure timely faxing, sorting, registering of documents, as well as maintain good condition of the fax machines.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timely faxing of documents.
- Sorting faxes for deliveries.
- Registration of incoming and outgoing faxes, manually and electronically.
- Ensuring good maintenance of fax machines.
- Good communications skills.
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure & work standby.
- Stress tolerant / attention to details.
- Customer relationship management.
- Ability to work with people at different levels
Experience: At least two (2) years basic knowledge of general office skills and Fax equipment.
Remuneration: Grade10d (US$12430 x 1264 – US$20014)
Contract Duration: Four ( 4 ) years
Submissions: Interested applicants should forward their application Letters, CVs, SADC Application Form,
Certified ID copies, Educational Certificates and names of three referees to the following address.
The Executive Secretary
ATTENTION: Director HR and Admin
P/ Bag 0095
Gaborone, BOTSWANA or e-mail to [email protected]
We regret to inform you that only short listed applicants will be communicated to.
Closing Date: Friday 29th JULY 2016, at or before 1630 hours.