Current Procurement Opportunities
Request for Expression of Interest
Selection of Individual Consultants
Reference Number: SADC/PPRM/01/201
Request for services title: Engagement of a Project Management Expert
Individual Consultancy to develop a regional disaster risk reduction strategic plan 2016-2030
Technical Assistance to the SADC Secretariat –
Terms of Reference for SHORT TERM EXPERT (STE) to assist the SADC SECRETARIAT in implementation of IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM).
The overall objective of this assignment is to support the Secretariat with the continued implementation of the Business Continuity Management System, with the implementation of ITSCM and facilitate the completion of business impact analyses and reporting for the remaining business units, and facilitating the development and testing of the business continuity plans. The expert will:
- Assist the SADC Secretariat in developing and maintaining the IT Service Continuity Plans and recovery plans
- Provide framework and templates for carrying out regular Business Impact Analysis (BIA) exercises to ensure that the plans remain aligned with changing business requirements
- Develop processes, procedures and tools for ITSCM for SADC Secretariat ICT Unit
- Assist in carrying out regular Risk Analysis and Management exercises to determine the potential for failure and identify and implement appropriate responses that meet agreed business continuity targets
- Assess the impact of changes on the production environments (hardware and software) and take appropriate action to continue to provide the required level of protection
- Ensure that appropriate third-party contracts and agreements are in place and kept up to date to maintain the continuity and recovery plans
- Proactively enhance recovery capabilities where it is cost-effective to do so
- Provide advice and guidance on continuity and recovery-related issues.
This assignment is under Programme Estimate between the European Union and SADC and EU rules on procurement shall be followed in selecting the successful Expert. 3 CVs will be selected and requested to submit their offer under competitive negotiated procedure as per the EU rules.
The deadline for submission of your Expression of Interest, to the addressed indicated in Paragraph 4 is: 9th June 2017.
Additional request for information and clarifications can be requested, no later than 5 working days prior to deadline indicated in paragraph 5 above, from:
Procuring entity: SADC Secretariat
Contact person: Gift Gwaza
Telephone: +267 364 1842
E-mail:[email protected]Read More